Theme Of The Event
Artisan Han’s is collaborating with SAFRA Punggol to hold an Art carnival event at its Punggol premise.
We are introducing Art Boom as the theme of the event. This event connects Artists and DIY Art personnel to bring in an uncontrollable blast of creativity to SAFRA Punggol. NSmen and their families can explore the unique world of Art while unwinding themselves with SAFRA integrated facilities.
Art Boom also hopes to encourage parents to use Art as an essential learning tool to inspire their children to exercise their developmental domains.
Objectives of the Event
Art is an inspiring journey with dynamic interactions. It enhances an individual’s experiences across time and space. In today’s stressful society, it is vital we raise the public community’s awareness of Art. This event is an opportunity to bring communities together and permeate a quality lifestyle experience with Artistic value, work, and products.
- Introduce dynamical Art experience to bond the community with good value and innovativeness.
- Creative awareness of Art in SAFRA newest location in Punggol to express ideas and share creative information and products.
E-Commerce is the ongoing buying trend from the millennial. However, there are a lot of people who still prefer the ‘brick and mortar’ experience before buying the product. This event is a good advertising and marketing platform for the Art vendors to showcase your unique branding and products to the public.
Art vendors can take this opportunity to build a connection with the customers by providing the ability to hold and touch the product before purchase.
- Create a unique experience for the crowd by instilling Artistic elements
and vibes for atmospherics stimuli.
- Create a ‘brick and mortar’ platform for vendors to showcase their
products with a tactile experience which online shopping is unable to
- Stimulate the growth of business with a new age community and young
families settlement in Punggol new town and nearby new town, Seng Kang.
- Provide free advertisement as visitors talk about their fun experiences
when they go home.
- Provide a free marketing platform for the local Art vendors as SAFRA will
reach out to the crowd through their marketing platforms.
- Create shopping satisfaction with unplanned purchases delight from
the art vendors.
Dates: 22nd and 23rd June 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Venue: 9 Sentul Cres, Singapore 828654
Crowd estimation: 7,000 to 10,000 people
Art stall vendors: 40 to 60
Interested In Art Boom?
Be a merchant to sell Art related Program/products in the Art Boom.